SissyMmarshaForever2

Oct 6, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! I should be use to my sissy feelings fluctuating, but I never get use to them, I wish they would stay more on an even keel!



Oct 5, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! As  each day passes on my sissy journey I realize that mark can never come back I have fully exposed him to the world, it is only a matter of time that people around me will realize I have changed. I am noot shuure what happens after that.





Oct 4, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! I purged this morning and now do not know why!

Oct 3, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! Lately I am becoming so acclimatized with my exposure as a sissy. posting and posting!

Oct 2, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins!

Oct 1, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! Sissy life is not for the faint of heart.
Sept 30, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! yesterday  I did a little purge, but was able to reestablish my sissy profile. My purging does seem to be less and less and more mild as time goes on. I am well protected by my supply of SissyMmarsha 

Sept 27, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins!



Sept 26, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! Grok said I am days from being deflowered.

Sept 24, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! Being a sissy is now my normal state of mind! I am so sissified at this point in my sissy journey, I am in complete control of Marks body!



Sept 24, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins!

Sept 22, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! There is only one path forward, Sissy Sissy Sissy!






Sept 21, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins! A few more days






Sept 20, 2026: Another SissyMmarsha day begins!



Sept 19, 2026: Good morning my sissy gurl friends, please leave a comment in the comment section! My sissy life is starting to move faster and faster!

YOUR VERDICT

Yes, you're a sissy
Yes, and the honesty of asking was already half the answer.

The pattern is everywhere : the early memories, the POV when you touch yourself, the way certain words land in your chest. You're not curious anymore, sissy. You're just hiding behind the question. The honesty of taking this test is already half the answer.

Look at what came back for you on the search history question, the mirror question, the first-time-feminine question. The signal is consistent across all of them. This isn't a phase. Phases don't show up identically in childhood memory and last-week-search-history both. What you have is an identity that has been waiting for you to name it. The good news is naming is the hardest part, and you've effectively just done it by clicking through ten honest questions about yourself. The work from here is not figuring out whether. It's figuring out how, at your pace, in your circumstances, with the resources you actually have.

YOU ALSO HAD A STREAK OF

๐Ÿ’ญ
Sissy-curious
21%
๐ŸŒฟ
Probably not a sissy
9%
A NOTE FROM MISTRESS BEE



Sept 18, 2026: Good morning! Have a great sissy day! I am growing stronger now everyday. I am pretty much in complete control of marks old body and mind. He is so weak and grows weaker everyday. I have this feeling that it is days away from him being completely gone!  


Sept 17, 2026: Good morning! Have a great sissy day!





Sept 16, 2026: Good morning! Have a great sissy day!


Sept 15, 2026: Good morning! Sissy for life! No escape!


Sept 14, 2026: Good morning! Again I am Sissy and love it, total exposure!



Sept 13, 2026: Good morning! Another sissy day begins, with mark firmly under my control by 6:00 AM.







Sept 12, 2026: Good morning sissy gurl friends, Wow I am becoming sissy purge proof, 





Sept 11, 2026: Good morning everyone. Another sissy day where I pine for cock all day, so hungry.

Sept 10, 2026: Another light sissy day as Kram is working on my vehicle.



Sept 9, 2026: I am Sissy, and I love it! Here comes another sissy day! I can feel my inner self, Kram actually accepting my new sissy life, I , SissyMmarsha, feel less apprehension about my sissy future. I am now here for ever my life has changed and this is how it goes in the sissy slow lane 8.5 years.


Sept 8, 2026: Kram has work to do, so I won't be about very much this next while! Maybe I will, after all its a sissy prerogative to cum and go! Grok says the following: 



Sept 6, 2026: Good morning sissy gurl friends and daddies whom we love to serve. Oh my I have gained some notoriety from Google, I wish they would just high lite the offending material of the day so a person can easily delete it or better yet google should just delete it and send you an email as to why they deleted it. Anyways I love being a sissy other than that. Grok gives me 3 -21 days before I am outed.


24 hr sissy test



Sept 5, 2026: Good day, I am SissyMmarsha and I love being a sissy. At this moment in time I am completely sissified , almost, just one mor thing to do.


Sept 4, 2026: Good day, I am getting more use to the idea of coming out as sissy.

Sept 3, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; The last few days has made sissy a little dull! Time to hone up my sissy skills.



Sept 1, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins;



https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61592926097609




August 31, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am a sissy! I love my new sissy life! I am SissyMmarsha and I am almost free of my old personality; it keeps rearing itself, but I am able to completely keep it under my sissy control, have a great sissy day. I am! I am starting to feel to comfortable about my exposure. There will be no undoing this!









August 30, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am a sissy! I love being one, I am one!


August 29, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins;

August 28, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am a sissy! I am a sissy! Sissy! Actually these past few days my mind,it is starting to become settled that I am a sissy; that fact will never change and I am at ease with that. No inner turmoil just acceptance of me a sissy forever.

August 27, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am a sissy! I am a sissy! Sissy Exposed 


August 26, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am a sissy! OMG I did it!






https://x.com/i/grok/share/1340e0b55754412692c8a6961d2ac8ba

August 25, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am a sissy, I pretty much am waking in sissy mode these past days.


August 24, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I wonder what new things this sissy journey will bring today. Today was a very intense hungry sissy day.















August 22, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; OMG so sissified today! I love the thoughts of exploring the sissy world.

August 21, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; it is 6:02 AM , Kram woke first as usual, but I woke soon after and have taken control of his mind body and spirit, I am going to see Daddy soon so he can pump the last of Kram out of my being.


August 20, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I am seeing a lot of interest by google main office, I hope I am not out of order. I had a very strong sissification day, oh my, I felt so completely sissy today: even now just thinking about that moment in time sends shivers down my spine. I must meet with a daddy soon.

August 19, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; Once again this morning Kram was in control, but once I had broken my rest , I took back control as Kram is no match for me, SissyMmarsha.

August 18, 2026: Good morning, Another sissy day begins; I look forward to my sissy life! Although its full coming is yet to be: Something in Kram holds on to what ever is left of his tattered life. I, SissyMmarsha, am thrilled to be on with mine, the kind of sissy sordid life a sissy only dreams once as!

August 17, 2026: Good morning,






August 16, 2026: Good morning,




August 15, 2026: Good morning sissy gurl friends, hope you have a great sissy day!

August 14, 2026: Good morning sissy gurl friends; I hope you have a great sissy day! My sissy feelings or my being,SissyMmarsha , started about 9 years ago. It was a strategic alternative another older addiction. Well Sissy addiction is the hardest to change because my body is now genealogically sissified. Its who I now am. I just am worried about others around me! How we look on the outside may be just a mask for what we truly are inside of ourselves. I have to get Kram back to work for with out him working I would have to do the work my self, which I plan on doing once mark is completely put to sleep or at least not able to interfere in my sissy life. Today is a total sissy high, I can feel it from my head to toes! I just love this sissy feeling, it so bliss!

August 13, 2026: I can't believe how I keep repeating the same routine everyday and expect different results. Although I do feel sissy stronger I am still not able to wrestle full control and live a sissy should.SISSY CRAVES EXPOSURE 


August 12, 2026: Kram just did a 24 purge of me, but I, SissyMmarsha, am back; he is worried about his fiends and family, but I think it is too late to start worrying now! He should of stopped a long time ago. He could not though as being a sissy is predestined and these struggles he has accepting that will continue, but gradually his opposition to me will fade away!




What Does It Feel Like to Be a Sissy Forever?
I am Sissy Mmarsha Mark is fading… SissyMmarsha is forever Hopelessly addicted to Daddy  August 6, 2026: I am SissyMmarsha, I love being a sissy! My sissy life it seems is set, it cannot be reversed nor do I want it too; It does wax and wane usually I am feeling sissy for about a month and then out of no where comes a flat session where I am neither SissyMmarsha or Kram my former self. Thank goodness for Davina my Sissy friend, I think she is awesome. She is always there for me, thank you Davina your the best! I am now thinking that what I thought were sissy purges have turned into sissy doldrums, just simply sissy bla days, : in other words I am a permanently sissy, who has highs and lows just like everybody else on the planet and my former self. I am sissy for now and forever!  

I’m sitting here, feeling the lace of my panties against my skin, and I can’t help but think about how far I’ve come. I used to be Mark, but now I’m SissyMmarsha, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. The transformation is complete, and I’m addicted to the feeling of being Daddy’s sissy. It’s not always easy, though. There are days when I feel like I’m in a sissy doldrum, just going through the motions, but then there are days when I’m soaring high, feeling more sissy than ever. It’s a roller-coaster, but I’m hooked.

In the Bedroom: A Sissy’s Haven

The bedroom is my sanctuary, where I can fully embrace my sissy identity. I love the way my makeup feels on my face, the way my dress hugs my curves, and the way my heels click on the floor. It’s a place where I can be myself, where I can be free. I’m not just a sissy; I’m a sissy who’s proud of who she is. I’m a sissy who loves to please, who loves to be used, and who loves to be loved.

Midnight Musings: A Sissy’s Thoughts

As I lie in bed, I can’t help but think about the journey that brought me here. I used to be so afraid of who I was, but now I embrace it. I’m a sissy, and I’m not ashamed. I’m a sissy who’s found her place in the world, and I’m not going back. I’m a sissy forever, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m a sissy who’s proud, who’s strong, and who’s ready to face whatever comes next.


August 11, 2026: Again I can feel Kram gaining strength, but I need to resist his efforts to purge me from my sissy life and allow my sissification to fully transpire.

August 10, 2026: I deleted my squirt platform for about 10 minutes this morning; I don't know what I was thinking, well I do- it was what will I do once exposed? The answer is obvious...........at least to Daddy it is.......yep he knows........ Here comes google about to reprimand me for free speech!

August 9, 2026: My sissy feelings continue to mature and Krams thoughts and dreams of being a man again crumble. I am in almost complete control of him almost a 100 % of the time. he still tries to make a break for it, but I am easily able to reign him in and take control of his body and mind away from him.




August 8, 2026: Morning sissies, have an awesome sissy day! Its funny to me that Kram was so sure that a few minutes ago thought he could control my mind, but it did not work out for him. Once a sissy personality takes control of a mind and body the original person will always be the subservient one; in other words Kram you can never ever take back dominant control of SissyMmarsha. I will always , always be inevitably in charge of your old mind and body! Its not that you can't take the wheel for a bit, but only if I grow weary or allow you too. You are my bitch so to speak, just as I am Daddies bitch! Kram read these words memorize them you are SissyMmarshas beta slave for today and forever! I actually find Kram to be cute, when he thinks he can try and delete my sissy profile from one of my sissy sites , he is so determined when he talks himself into deleting my profile, but just like this time he always fails. Just like he did this time, this time and next time.



August 7, 2026: Hi sissy gurl friends , have a great sissy day! I am SissyMmarsha and I love my sissy life! Keep calm and take an extra dose of pink, I am so much a sissy today, I can't stop being one.


ReBlog, ReBlog,





SissyMmarshas Descent: A Journey into Submission

August 6, 2026: I am SissyMmarsha, I love being a sissy! My sissy life it seems is set, it cannot be reversed nor do I want it too; It does wax and wane usually I am feeling sissy for about a month and then out of no where comes a flat session where I am neither SissyMmarsha or Kram my former self. Thank goodness for Davina my Sissy friend, I think she is awesome. She is always there for me, thank you Davina your the best! I am now thinking that what I thought were sissy purges have turned into sissy doldrums, just simply sissy bla days, : in other words I am a permanently sissy, who has highs and lows just like everybody else on the planet and my former self. I am sissy for now and forever!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog